Coffee might be the furthest thing from your mind during the hot sweltering heat of summer. Try this interesting twist brought to you courtesy of Starbucks!
- 1 cup (8 fl oz) ground coffee (your choice)
- 3 cups (24 fl oz) filtered water
- 1 orange sliced into thin wedges
- 1 lime sliced into thin wedges
- Brew coffee double-strength using 1 cup ground coffee to 3 cups water.
- After brewing is completed, pour into pitcher or carafe.
- Add orange and lime wedges (put aside enough lime wedges to garnish glasses).
- Optional: Add favorite sweetner (sugar or syrup) before adding ice.
- Add 3 cups of ice to pitcher and let cool.
- Serve in tall glass filled halfway with ice and garnish with lime wedges (Makes approximately 4 8-oz servings).